To Register With Us
Please complete our new patient registration form -
GMS1 & New Partient Registration Form (DOCX, 689KB)
Return the completed form to the practice.
Registration forms are also available for collection at the reception desk.
*Over 18's please provide a copy of one form of Photo ID and one proof of address from within the last 3 months.
Photo ID examples:
- Current Driving Licence Photo Card (UK/Isle of Man/Channel Islands and EU)
- Current Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate issued at time of birth
- Biometric Residence Permit (UK)
- Adoption Certificate
- Current Driving Licence Photo Card (All other countries)
- Old Style Paper Driving Licence (UK/Isle Of Man/Channel Islands and EU)
- Birth Certificate – issued after time of birth
- Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate
- HM Forces ID Card
Proof of Address examples:
- Bank statement
- Utility bill
- Telephone bill
- Official NHS or Government letter/document
Click here for this information
Out Of Area
Northgate Practice will not be registering patients who live 'Out of Area' under the new Voluntary arrangements that were introduced by NHS England from 5.1.2015.
We will not be taking part in the Enhanced service scheme to offer Urgent Care/Home Visits to individuals who live in Aldridge but have chosen to register with an alternative 'OUT of Area' GP.
Our aim is to focus our resources on patients who have full permanent registration with us.
Named Accountable GP
All our patients have been allocated a named GP who is responsible for patients’ overall care at the practice. In addition new patients will be allocated a GP on registration. We have allocated patients’ a named GP by the first letter of their surname, see details below;
Dr Bolliger – A,B,C
Dr Sarai – D,E,F,G,H
Dr Hayer – I,J,K,L,M,N
Dr Kyranides – O,P,Q,R,S
Dr Gakhal – T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
Please note that you are entitled to see any GP or Nurse at the practice not just your named GP
Practice Boundary Area