You may have been contacted by the practice to provide you some support to quit smoking.
If, however, you do not smoke, please let us know so we can update your records, which will avoid us contacting you in the future. Simply click here for our smoking status form.
There are many widely recognised health benefits associated with stopping smoking including the following:
- You will reduce your risk of developing disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma attacks, Meningitis and ear infections.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- You will enjoy the taste of food more.
Contact the excellent Walsall ‘One You Walsall’ team to get help.
Tel: 01922 444044 www.oneyouwalsall.com